Actually this blog was parked in my drafts for a pretty long time that another month got over. JULY 2010….Well this month marks the completion of 2 years of Professional life. Actually that’s not the reason for writing a blog on this month. This month proved to be the month for a lot of realizations. Such a strenuous month that I couldn’t even complete this blog. Understanding How hard Life can be! How corporate life is a bitch!
The word restructuring can become terrifying. The term process re-engineering can re-engineer a lot of other processes. All you can see around is gloom. You just want to leave the place but still something stops you. May be you are addicted to the pay check so much that you cannot think beyond it. You want to do something you want, you like. Then comes the most difficult question, what you like? what you want to do? That will become another never-ending topic (a blog in itself!!)
The feeling of going to a war field comes up every morning when you wake up. The SIREN sounds and the war beings. You do not know when your number will pop up and you will get a head shot. You try to escape to greener fields but I am too laid back to try that. So its easier to imagine that situation than actually being in that.(<music playing>Wake me up when September ends</music playing>)
Hmmmm….. why I am not saying that’s it!
- Maybe like Inception someone planted the idea of loving this in my Head.
- Maybe I am forgetting I hate this now and then like Ghajini.
- Maybe I just don’t care enough to hate it.
- Maybe I need to get stressed up for the love of BUDS every weekend.
- Maybe my credit cards bill never let me hate this.
- Maybe I just don’t want to sit at home without doing anything. So something is better than nothing.
- Maybe I just can’t see my account balance without being refreshed every 30 days.
- Maybe I need more push to say the words.
- Maybe its just peer pressure, feeling insignificant to say I am jobless
That’s a lot of maybe’s. Figuring out how to get out of this will a take while. At the end the realizations matter.
The quote “The problem with rat race is even if you win you are a rat” made so much sense to me. What is the race for? Should I really take it? If no, what else?
#Bud #Future #Serious thoughts #Life #Bud